Yep, you heard it here folks, the CB Quantuom by “DayJob Killer” and Andrew Fox completely blows. No this is not a marketing ploy that is trying to steal your attention by saying it’s a scam and then telling you that it’s actually pretty decent and that you should buy it. I’m saying it here and again, the Clickbank Quantum is such so bad and such a ripoff that it might as well be considered a scam.
**Random Note: Save Your Money And Buy A Backlink Tool Like WordPress Commenter Instead =)
This is not a “CB Quantum review”, I am simply stating the truth and hope I help save a few poor fellow’s money. For $997, Clickbank Q. is well, a laughable product. I mean if you don’t know what it is yet, take a look at it below (not an affiliate link)
Don’t get me wrong, the sales page is well designed and all but it is simply not worth your $997. For $997, all you get is 2 info products that you get resale rights to, “Affiliate X” and “Adwords Magic”. They call it the “Clickbank Business In A Box”. It sounds great, sounds like money on autopilot… if you’re an idiot and actually believe such that crap. No, I don’t mean making money on autopilot is fake, what I mean is if you believe that they’re giving you 2 products that’s supposedly made them over $500,000 and that you can actually resell them for tons of money (on autopilot), then you’re an idiot.
They’re giving the EXACT SAME 2 PRODUCTS to everyone who purchases CB Quantum and you think you can actually compete with all of them and make money on an old product? Ha.
The whole thing about CB Quantum is about resale rights. They say you can make tons of money off resale rights and they show you how much they’ve made with it (in the six figures). Now I have no doubt they have but the thing is that they’ve PURPOSELY FORGOT to mention 2 key items.
The 2 Key Items
1. You can only make good money off resale rights IF the original seller is a bad marketer and can’t get any sales for himself. The product would need to have been so badly advertised that no one has ever heard of it for you to stand a chance of competing with the original owner.
You would also need to outrank the original site for name of the product on the search engines (esp Google) which is pretty much IMPOSSIBLE* else you’re just promoting the product for the original owner. Imagine this: You get the product name out there and he gets the sales cause of the search engines. Sounds fair?
2. They’ve made so much money off of resale rights because THEY HAVE A HUGE DOUBLE OPT-IN EMAIL LIST. Now let me say that again “They’ve made so much money off of resale rights because THEY HAVE A HUGE DOUBLE OPT-IN EMAIL LIST“. Got it in your head? Good.
They make it sound so easy to promote your “second tier” resale rights product. That’s what I call it, a resale rights product sold by another person, “second tier”.
I mean, of course it’s easy for them to sell something when they have a list of thousands interested in what they’re going to sell. But the question here is do you? Do you have your own list of thousands of double opted-in subscribers ready to take out their credit card and spend it on an info product? If you do, please go ahead and buy CB Quantum and forget everything I’ve said so far. Else if you don’t, just save your thousand dollars and spend it on something else!
It’s easy for them cause all they have to do it set up a landing page, send out an email saying “blahblahblah, you must check it out! Also comes with these free bonuses worth over $1,000,000 (REAL VALUE)”. There, they’ve made sales. Now how will you make sales? Even if you got free bonuses and everything, how will you get your word out? PPC? You’re competing with everyone else that has the sale product with resale rights competing with you, don’t expect much of a return or any at all.
To find the real product value of these “Free Bonuses” by gurus, simply divide what they tell you it’s real value is, and divide it by around 465,073. There, that’s the real value of those “free crap” they’re giving you. If they say it’s worth $200, just divide 200 by 465,073 and you’ll get it’s real value aka shit, it’s worth shit*. If it’s even of any worth, you know for sure they’ll try to sell it to you some way or another. So another rule of the gurus you should understand -
If they’re not selling it to you, it’s worth crap cause you know they always try to sell you something.
I guess that’s about it for key #2, wow what a long explanation.
*Disclaimer: Exceptions Apply, Some Bonuses Are Actually Worth Something
CB Quantum is all about resale rights and if you don’t have the 2 key items above, don’t bother purchasing it. Now I just want to say some things to clarify some points and to talk about points I’ve missed.
1. I just want to say this disclaimer that CB Quantum DOES have more to it than the 2 info products and the videos talking about “how to get resale rights product”, “how to buy a domain name”, “how to set up web hosting”, “how to joint venture with other people” and some other laughable videos. The other stuff that Clickbank Q. however are all still related to resale rights so they’re pretty much useless too.
2. For $997, CB Quantum is a scam (to me at least). Read #3.
3. There are much much better info products out there that will actually help you make money for MUCH less. For example, one of my personal favorites – Commission Blueprint. It’s a best selling product and with good reasons too. You can now try it and download everything for only $5! Go check it out, there’s not much to lose plus you’ll love it (I guarantee it).
4. For $97, you can get a “blackhat” backlink building tool that will actually boost your site’s rankings and daily visitors. Check it out at http://www.WordpressCommenter.com. I highly recommend this tool.
5. Get both the Commission Blueprint and WP Commenter Script and use the rest of the money you’ve saved from not buying CB Quantum on a Father’s Day gift for yourself or your father. You know you or your dad deserves it =)
Please note that I am not a hater of the “DayJob Killer” and/or Andrew Fox, I simply do not like this new product of theirs. I have nothing against them or anything and this is not a bias review. The products that I’ve recommended are truthfully and honestly recommended by me. I’ve used them both and still use WP Commenter til this day.
Other Note: I am probably going to spend some money on Adwords to get the word out about “CB Quantum” so it’d help if you guys bought the 2 recommended products (if you’re going to buy them) from my links on this page. That’ll help me offset the cost from Adwords.
That’s all I have to say I guess. Help me get the word out about CB Quantum being a scam by writing about this post and dropping me a link on your blog(s), I’d appreciate it.
Scam: Clickbank Quantum by DayJob Killer and Andrew Fox
Rated Value of CB Quantum: $147
Recommended #1: Commission Blueprint
Recommended #2: WordPress Commenter
No related posts.
Subscribe via RSS